Call Today To Set Up An Appointment! Dates Are Booking FAST!

520-762-4443

Monday, March 7, 2011

Amanda and Wade's Wedding

I am very excited about this wedding book! The pictures and design are amazing! (In my opinion!) Amanda and Wade were so much fun to work with! They loved posing for photos and were very comfortable with us! Amanda and Wade's ceremony was held at The 1st United Methodist Church. Most of our photos were taken at The U of A. Their reception was in the Student Union.















2 comments:

Unknown said...

These pictures are so amazing they give me the chills! You guys bring out the beautiful in all your brides......it makes me want to get married again just so you can take the pixtures!

Unknown said...

Love the pictures! You captured each and every moment of the wedding perfectly. Great work, I am inspired by your photography skills. Keep sharing more.

Sacramento Head Shots